Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Test out my Example gallery



I have opened a sample gallery for viewing.  This gallery will help you visualize what your password protected client gallery would look like.  All prices set in this example gallery are true to life, and do not reflect any discounts. As you may remember, I am running a special currently so your prints would be less. Feel free to look around.  Make sure if you want to test out the buying process, not to input any credit card information or you will in fact receive pictures of  Tarin Cake and Pops at your doorstep. Sign the guestbook and let me know if you have any questions or concerns.  Click HERE to be taken to the home page. From there, you can either look for the client example gallery, or click on clients.  The access code is: example.  The password is also: example. Thank you for helping me test drive my page, and I hope to see your face on it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment