Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

March Newborn Special

Spring is in the air! I'm loving this new start I've been given by moving into a new area... It just feels so fresh! I hope you've enjoyed the subtle changes I've made so far to my business. My goal is to bring a unique experience to you through my photography. One that will be special and leave a lasting impression. So in addition to giving 20% of prepaid sessions to charity every month, I will be running other specials as well. For the month of March, it's all about newborns!

For every newborn shoot booked in March (baby can be due any time this year, just booked in March) I will order a very special gift. I will preorder this item before little one is born so that I have it ready to showcase at the newborn session. Items will be a surprise but will be valued from $15-$50. Many are personalized items, so only parents who are sure (as sure as you can be anyway lol) of initials will get those items. But don't worry, I have items in mind for everyone :) The pictures below are just a sample of what your baby might be surprised with. Items will be high quality keepsakes that you will treasure forever. Remember, you must book in March to qualify for this special, as it will change in April.

No comments:

Post a Comment