Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

My first infant session

Little Amya came into the world on August 9, 2011. I met her almost three days later in her home sleeping in her swing. I have a rule in my house, to never wake a sleeping baby, so these photo shoots go against everything I have ever done as a parent. LOL We kept her warm and snuggly of course, and she was a perfect little model. She put up with over 2 hours of posing and moving before getting up to eat and play.

I had purchased a few infant props and was eager to try them out on he. She happily obliged. She just snuggled right up wherever I squeezed her. Such a precious little bundle. I love seeing how gentle and sweet brand new parents are with their infants and this couple was obviously in love with their baby.

What could be more peaceful than watching a baby sleep? Pretending to watch a baby sleep :)(as seen below)
 She was sleeping so well on mommy and daddy's bed that I couldn't bear to move her, so we left her there to nap for a bit while we posed without her. Congratulations to the Brown family, and I can't wait to see how she's grown!

No comments:

Post a Comment