Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Calling all small business owners!

Do you know how important it is to have great photography for your business? If you are selling products online, or through a catalog, it can make or break your profits.  Your customers want to know exactly what they are buying, the colors, the textures, the tiny details.  If any of your pictures show these characteristics inaccurately, your customer may leave dissatisfied.  I personally do shopping for many of my props on Etsy, or Ebay and can tell you, if I'm matching fabrics, I need color accuracy.  If a photo looks like there is poor lighting, or white balance, I will not buy the product.  Beyond accurate, your photos should be crisp and bright to be appealing. 

If you research how to sell more products you'll find many articles (like this one, this one , or this one) about how important pictures are to your listings and websites. This is where I come in.  In April I am providing, free of cost, four sessions for business owners just like you. From cakes to crochet, models to musicians, any small business can benefit from good photography. Not only will you get digital files optimized for the web, but I will share your product on my Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest accounts. Not local to San Diego? No problem! Simply mail your items (contact me for shipping details) Contact me to book your free product session! And please share with your small business friends.








No comments:

Post a Comment