Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Referral Contest!!

It's that time! If you're a fan living in SoCal and would like to earn a FREE PHOTO SHOOT PLUS CD, this is your chance! I'm having a referral contest to build my base of potential customers and get the word out about my new business. You are free to share with anyone of course, but my main focus is to bring in fans that would realistically be able to participate and use a free photo shoot themselves.  You have until May 3rd to invite as many of your San Diegan friends to "like" my Facebook page Giles Smiles Photography as you can. They must post on the page who sent them to be counted in the tally. Please do not spam any businesses in attempts to get more referrals. Whoever has the most referrals on May 3rd will receive a one hour on location shoot with CD.  Good luck and happy referring!!
Note to my tweeps (you may refer people to follow Frugal Queen they just wont have the joys of seeing my pics :)

No comments:

Post a Comment