Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Let's get this party started right!

Whew! Its been too long since I've posted but I'm coming back with a bang! I've got a deal for you. In order to finance my startup costs and upgrade my equipment while continuing to build my portfolio, I'm having a one time special just in time for mothers day. It looks like this:

$30 for 30 minutes!
30 minute "mini" photo shoot at a location of your choice within San Diego county.
Cd of print ready photos
1 free 8x10
This sitting includes up to five people

The catch? You have to act fast! You can order up to two hours at this price (total of $120 for 120 minutes) to be used together (homecoming? ball game?)or separately. To purchase, you must comment here, Facebook or Twitter with your paypal address. I will then send a Paypal invoice and payment must be received by Friday April . Once you have paid you can schedule one or more of your appointments. Feel free to email me any questions or concerns at frugalqueen@ymail.com. To make this successful please tell your friends to come check out my photoblog with examples of my work. Thanks in advance and I look forward to photographing your smiling face!

No comments:

Post a Comment